[HOT] Re : RDC-Congo Pre-Activation : Lac Kivu

Claire Halleux halleuxc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 15:08:06 GMT 2012

Hello Michael,

Thank you for the datasets summary, I didn't know you had made this assessment.
I fully agree with what's been written: data quality depends on the
geometry source  and some less accurate data could still be valuable
somehow.
Moreover all those datasets are still available on the RGC website (even
if some internal links might have changed). Not many updates were
published lately. If you still think that anything's missing, let me
know, I will take
care of this.

Claire