[HOT] Padang Mapping Task

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Mon Feb 13 19:27:19 GMT 2012

Hey All,

Just wanted to make you aware there is an offset between the imagery
available in Bing and the imagery we've been using.

I think the best thing to do right now is to continue using the
imagery we were using. Eventually when there is more GPS traces
available we might be able to correct.  At the moment though there
isn't a good way of knowing which is best.

Also if you run across some buildings that are offset I think it is
best to line them up with the imagery so it is consistent.  If someone
has a better suggestion let me know.

 http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/9

Thanks!

-Kate