[HOT] logo permission?

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Wed Jan 18 08:36:51 GMT 2012

Hey Guys,

Maybe the best thing is for there to be a discussion of what
circumstances people can use the logo.

I honestly didn't even realize it was copyrighted=).

I think we just don't want people claiming association with HOT when
they aren't acting in our interests. Meaning if someone was using the
logo to get projects or something.

-Kate