[HOT] [Talk-ca] Cleanup

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 26 18:49:42 GMT 2012

Richard

I have not followed this as closed as you and I try to understand the situation. Looking with Osm Inspector for ways created by non-agreer, I see a lot of red zones dispersed in the areas described below. I am not sure that it will be an easy task to identify what is missing and re-importing it.  If we delete now, how you suggest to proceed to identify missing information?

Montreal
http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=wtfe&lon=-74.35194&lat=45.35062&zoom=8&overlays=wtfe_line_created

East-Ontario
http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=wtfe&lon=-76.91175&lat=44.25938&zoom=8&overlays=wtfe_line_created