[HOT] Translation Volunteer French -> English

Stéphane Henriod s at henriod.info
Mon May 14 16:41:10 BST 2012

Then I would suggest that I start with it tonight, so that you can check it
later this week, ok? As a French native speaker, I prefer giving the first
shot and having a native english speaker making the final edits.

Does it make sense?

Stéphane

--
"Le mot progrès n'aura aucun sens tant qu'il y aura des enfants malheureux"
-- Albert Einstein

"A journey does not need reasons. Before long, it proves to be reason
enough in itself. One thinks that one is going to make a journey, yet soon
it is the journey that makes or unmakes you." -- Nicolas Bouvier

Photos de voyages, photos de montagne: http://www.henriod.info

Skype: [image: Skype name: marmotte_la_gueuse]
Tajik mobile phone: +992 934 62 46 62