[HOT] Re : Blog post about last weeks Camp Roberts/RELIEF Mapping

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu May 31 07:29:39 BST 2012

Hi Stéphane,

I don't think the chat room idea was meant to replace the idea that
having someone experienced outline which tags to use. Tasks tend to
develop overtime though and there are often questions the experienced
person didn't think about. So the idea would be have a way to have an
ongoing discussion if there are questions and then the tagging
guidelines can be updated.

This updating of the docs through discussion is pretty typical now. I
think it is an issue more of solidifying a workflow.

-Kate