[HOT] Remote mapping tagging

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Fri Sep 7 02:30:11 BST 2012

Hi again,

I can't access net to have links/quotes to back up my "claim" but unless I have completely misunderstood things highway=road is meant for situations where the mapper -- most typically tracing area s/he doesn't know, or simply not knowhing how to categorize something -- implies an unresolved rd class with the tag.

I think it's a pretty common misunderstanding that =road would be a "generic road", though.

Wrong/right/none-of-the-above?

-Jaakko

Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel
--
Mobile: +509-37-26 91 54, Skype/GoogleTalk: jhelleranta