[HOT] Remote mapping tagging

hyances at gmail.com hyances at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 13:06:36 BST 2012

At north-east of Pikini near to the shore, it seems like landuse=farm
(rural), I ask if the most appropiate tag is:

highway=track  http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:highway%3Dtrack (where
tracktype=grade1 involves paving)

Here some pictures of highways in Dakar during past floods:

http://esp.habitants.org/la_via_urbana/asamblea_mundial_de_los_habitantes/galerias_de_imagenes/desalojos_en_dakar