[HOT] Digital Democracy Haiti Hackathon needs HOT support this weekend

Willow Brugh willow.bl00 at gwob.org
Sat Feb 2 23:57:29 GMT 2013

Thank you for the help! Any technical help towards for our team would be
great.

Willow Brugh
program director, Geeks Without Bounds <http://gwob.org/>
schedule a meeting with me <http://bit.ly/willowgwobtime>

*You might notice that Lindsay at GWOB.org is cc'd on most of my mail. Lindsay
is taking a bigger role in Geeks Without Bounds while I work on my research
at Center for Civic Media. I am careful not to expose confidential
information, but please let me know if you prefer our conversations
continue one-to-one.*

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 4:18 PM, Jaakko Helleranta.com <jaakko at helleranta.com