[HOT] Mapping Kunduz, Afghanistan

Karen A Payne kpayne at itos.uga.edu
Thu Feb 28 13:05:36 UTC 2013

My apologies to anyone who had trouble with the image service yesterday, we were migrating our DNS server.
This link should work:
wms:http://gistmaps.itos.uga.edu/ArcGIS/services/HOT/af12oct12/ImageServer/WMSServer?FORMAT=image/jpeg&VERSION=1.1.1&SERVICE=WMS&REQUEST=GetMap&LAYERS=0&STYLES=&SRS={proj}&WIDTH={width}&HEIGHT={height}&BBOX={bbox}
Let me know if you are still having trouble.
Karen