[HOT] HOT/HDM web rendering

Stéphane Henriod s at henriod.info
Fri Jun 21 21:04:39 UTC 2013

I wanted to make the same proposal as Andrew. If the smoothness or the
pavedness was rendered independently of the colour and independently of the
width, with a different fill pattern, maybe this would be quite intuitive
for the users (the more rugged the surface the more dense the pattern).

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

"Le mot progrès n'aura aucun sens tant qu'il y aura des enfants malheureux"
-- Albert Einstein

"A journey does not need reasons. Before long, it proves to be reason
enough in itself. One thinks that one is going to make a journey, yet soon
it is the journey that makes or unmakes you." -- Nicolas Bouvier

Photos de voyages, photos de montagne: http://www.henriod.info