[HOT] Translation sprint for LearnOSM into French in Dakar (Sénégal) with the support of Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie

Jeff Haack jeff.haack at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 22:29:09 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

This is a great initiative.  It will be awesome to have a complete set of
French translations.

I would make one suggestion - that instead of translating from the original
Google Docs, you translate from the text on the learnOSM website.  The
Google Docs are over a year old and we've made many important changes to
the content since then, which is reflected on the learnOSM site but not on
those docs.  I think it's fine to create your translations using Google
Docs, but it would be best if you could work from the most recent material.

Cheers,
Jeff