[HOT] Fw: [info-hotosm] UN's ReliefWeb Releases Humanitarian API

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 14:54:18 UTC 2014

Hi everyone

Last week, ReliefWeb announced an API to their large store of humanitarian information.

For example, this query could be utilized to show the latest reports on ReliefWeb mentioning OpenStreetMap on HOT's website.
http://api.rwlabs.org/v1/reports?limit=10&query%5Bvalue%5D=OpenStreetMap

One thing I'd like to see is an automated listing of maps that make use of OSM data. What that will take is some work on descriptions of maps submitted to ReliefWeb, to include the source data information that currently embedded in pdfs on the site.

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron