[HOT] FW: Message OSM + points villages MSF

Sylvie De Laborderie s_delaborderie at cartong.org
Sat Apr 19 10:18:06 UTC 2014

In most of the cases if a name contains "Center" is that it is Temessadou Centre in Temessadou sub-prefecture , as opposed to other villages in the same prefecture is calling also Temessadou.
Centre or Center : main city

Hope it helps.

Sylvie de LaborderieGIS OfficerCartONG+33 7 87 05 43 92+33 4 79 26 28 82www.cartong.org