[HOT] Typhoon Hagupit/Ruby and Field Papers

Alan McConchie alan.mcconchie at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 11:52:58 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

We're going to be keeping a close eye on Field Papers for the next few days and weeks to make sure it stays up during this activation.

For now, if atlas generation gets stuck for a long time, or if you end up with black tiles on your generated atlas, just try making the atlas again. Usually the second try will fix things.

Please report any bugs or crashes at http://github.com/stamen/fieldpapers/issues or email help at fieldpapers.org. Thanks!

I see we still have an overlay layer available in Field Papers that we enabled during the Yolanda/Haiyan activation. [1] Can someone knowledgable check that and let us know if it's still relevant/useful? We are happy to remove it or replace it with something better if there's a different overlay layer we should use:

[1] http://a.tiles.mapbox.com/v3/americanredcross.HAIYAN_Atlas_Bounds.html#12/12.2083/125.4694 <http://a.tiles.mapbox.com/v3/americanredcross.HAIYAN_Atlas_Bounds.html#12/12.2083/125.4694>

Alan