[HOT] TYPHOON RUBY - TASK CREATION NOTICE #798 - URGENT RESPONSE

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 12:22:58 UTC 2014

HI folks, Mark and I posted this item to help with outreach and
storytelling today. Please share widely.

Also, if you have spare cycles to write any blog post during this
activation, please ping the Activation Team.

http://hot.openstreetmap.org/updates/2014-12-05_typhoon_hagupit_ruby_activation_live

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com