[HOT] Typhoon Hagupit/Ruby and Field Papers

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 12:00:13 UTC 2014

Hi Alan, WOW, that is fantastic. We were discussing this earlier. I have
The Philippine Barangay Boundaries as of this afternoon, (From Namria
thanks to Celina) we just have to have the licensing people check the usage.

Was this a GADM derived dataset or differnet

AND .. Could this layer be made available for use in JOSM as a TMS layer???

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

Hire Me on Freelancer

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.