[HOT] Task #817 - Guinea, Kankan East - A thecnic to Add Huts simply

Tomas Apodaca tma at angrymonkey.com
Sat Dec 20 00:01:18 UTC 2014

Oh, I like that idea. Here's a combination of Pierre's, Andrew's and my
methods:

*1.* Shift-A for the Draw Nodes tool.

*2.* Draw a line the diameter of the building.

*3.* Shift-O to "Create Circle".

*4.* Add the appropriate tags however you like.

*5.* With the circle selected, hover over the center of a same-sized
building and hit Ctrl-D to duplicate.

*6.* If the new building is a different size, switch to the select tool by
hitting S, then hold down Ctrl-Alt and drag to resize. Then repeat #5.

Here's a gif for that method:

http://i.imgur.com/HtFmDuQ.gifv

Tomas