[HOT] HOT #777 (East Cameroon) feature identification: residential or farmyard?

m902 m902.osm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 10:18:21 UTC 2014

Thanks for the comments. I agree that we can't be sure that these are
just animal shelters and so best to tag them as residential until
someone can check locally.
I'm tagging the tracks that link the groups of buildings with nearby
settlements and anything that looks wide enough for a wheeled vehicle
and ignoring the other paths.
Also tagging the woodland, since the tracks don't really make sense
without that context..
All a bit tricky because of cloud cover!
Regards
Martin