[HOT] HOT #777 (East Cameroon) feature identification: residential or farmyard?

althio forum althio.forum at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 11:13:33 UTC 2014

Hi Martin,

Good job spotting these settlements and tracks.

It is a good idea to tag the forests as they are part of the instructions.

It is also asked that you map rivers and streams if you can find them.
And I am fairly sure that all these patches of woodland are in fact
covering such rivers and streams.
Have a look from high above:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=12/4.4159/13.9064

All the best