[HOT] Tech WG - tasking manager - workflow branch

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 13:46:50 UTC 2014

Pierre

Thanks for the update, great to hear about the progress and new UI features.

So I'm clear, you're talking about merging https://github.com/pgiraud/osm-tasking-manager/tree/workflow
into https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager
?

And by v2, are we talking about this version?
https://github.com/pgiraud/osm-tasking-manager2

On validation, I agree it needs a rethink. There is definitely a need for validation in some form. But I'd hesitate to remove functionality, the current validation without replacing it with something else. I suggest we keep it for now, and move on discussion of what this should really look like.

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

Hi all,