[HOT] Tech WG - tasking manager - workflow branch

jonathan jonathan at bigfatfrog67.me
Fri Feb 14 10:33:27 UTC 2014

Just looked at the latest HOT activation http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/425
and went to the Users tab to see what activity there was/is.

OMG, as I've said many times before this page is unworkable in its new
design.  I have to wait THREE seconds every time I move my mouse over a
userid.  This is a wonderful example of an upgrade with emphasis of form
over function.

I really like the idea of seeing which tiles people have changed when
you mouse over but only if it is technically feasible else let's stick
with the original tried, tested and functional way.

Is there no way it can be speeded up or the functionality moved to a
different tab with the original re-instated minus the map?

Thanks

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me