[HOT] Fwd: Any good HOT hacks wanted

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 15:30:22 UTC 2014

Carefully managed "imports".

I find OSMLY [0] as potentially a good platform for manual import and
its associated peer review.  Right not it doesn't support "import" of
points [2] so that is my wishlist [2].

[0] http://osmly.com/
[1] https://github.com/aaronlidman/osmly/issues/56
[2] https://github.com/aaronlidman/osmly/issues/57

On 2/4/14, Kate Chapman <kate at maploser.com> wrote:
> Any ideas for Jerry? He's subscribed to the list so please just reply here.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Kate

cheers,
maning