[HOT] Tech WG - tasking manager - workflow branch

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 15:54:38 UTC 2014

Hey Harry!

You read my mind.
Let's try without validation.

I'm pretty sure that the validation feature can be re-added in a near
future. We just need to find a way to have something easy to understand for
the end user. And I am convinced that if it's simple for the end-user it
will not require to much effort to implement.
For the most motivated of us, I think that UI mockups are a neat way to
brainstorm and share ideas.

Pierre