[HOT] Multilingual HOT Website

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:56:11 UTC 2014

Hi
There are a few ways that we could do this:

1. we could we set this up on transifex and ask the larger community to
help translate? To ensure quality, the community (thanks for all the lovely
offers) to be editors and review it.

2. set it up on github - see opendataday.org. Folks are editing the content
and submitting pull requests.

heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com