[HOT] Multilingual HOT Website

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Thu Jan 23 16:30:16 UTC 2014

2014/1/23 Heather Leson <heatherleson at gmail.com>:
> Hi
> There are a few ways that we could do this:
>
> 1. we could we set this up on transifex and ask the larger community to help
> translate? To ensure quality, the community (thanks for all the lovely
> offers) to be editors and review it.
>
> 2. set it up on github - see opendataday.org. Folks are editing the content
> and submitting pull requests.
>
> heather

Hi,

I've forwarded the proposal for translation to the talk-es list and
folks are asking exactly for those approaches, using a translation
service as transifex or github as we did for the learnosm guide.

The point is that having to use a CMS for the translation is somewhat
difficulting the collaboration (I'm a Drupal user, it wouldn't be a
problem on my side, just pointing my perception).

Best

--
Jorge Sanz
http://www.osgeo.org