[HOT] Multilingual HOT Website

Theodin theodin at posteo.de
Thu Jan 23 18:10:00 UTC 2014

Hi all,

For me as a simple OSM user and contributor, a website where I can enter text into forms is MUCH
easier than learning how to do pull requests.

I might have/want to learn it someday, but thats a different story.
Besides, transifex looks like lots of projects are there so maybe more people would find a way to
OSM than otherwise.

Regards - Theodin