[HOT] HOT Tech WG Meeting X+13

Tom Taylor tom.taylor.stds at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 14:48:30 UTC 2014

I ran into an interesting issue yesterday while working on Job 578.
Remote control isn't working for the initial task setup even though I've
enabled it in JOSM. It just occurred to me that the problem may be
NoScript. Anyway, as a result, I've been using the .osm file to
establish the task block boundaries. The problem is that the version
attribute at the head of the .osm file is 0.5, and JOSM says it doesn't
support that version. I have to download the file, manually edit it to
change the 0.5 to 0.6, then everything works from there.

I have the latest stable version of JOSM, which I launch as a separate
program rather than using the .jnlp version.

Tom Taylor