[HOT] follow up on mapping party @ London, UK, 8th july

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 10:37:03 UTC 2014

One thing we discussed was the 'open' (as in it can be used for OSM
mapping) alternative to google streetview, so here is the link.

http://www.mapillary.com/

It would be interesting to discuss if/how this could be used in crisis
situation, maybe as an outreach tool?

--
Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

London - UK
Mobile : +44 7899488511

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>