[HOT] Launching the hot mailing list in French

Eduardo e at mayorgalinux.com
Sat Jul 12 20:53:33 UTC 2014

El 10/07/2014 5:32 am, Severin Menard escribió:
> I would suggest the Spanish native speakers from the HOT community to
> create also a list as the community of native Spanish speakers in the
> world is twice more numerous than French. It would help during crisis
> like the ones in Bolivia or in Chile last year.

As I'm a native Spanish speaker, from Nicaraguan community
specifically, and I've been an active mapper since Typhoon Haiyan
activation back in December 2013, I think I'm able (and willing, of
course) to help with this.

If no one steps in, I'd like to ask for adding a Spanish speakers HOT
list. Is anybody else interested in make this happen?

Eduardo

PS: For the curious, my OSM username is 'mayorgatellez'.