[HOT] Launching the hot mailing list in French

Heather Leson heather.leson at hotosm.org
Fri Jul 11 01:20:17 UTC 2014

HI Sev and fellow Hotties,

My note stated that changes to communities should be discussed with
everyone. We all want HOT to do meaningful work.  As such, I care to see
localization and language specific HOT be implemented well. Truly, my note
stems from experience with software change management and building
localization projects on a global scale. This means having workflow maps
for how each of the various parts communicate. Thus, my note requesting to
see a communicative and collaborative effort.

Like Rafael, I see this as natural, but it is my understanding that major
changes require us to talk frankly with each other. I see our
responsibility as Board Members to be strategic by planning to help the
community grow effectively.

And, again, I do know that we will figure this out and look forward to our
upcoming time together.

Thank you,

Heather