[HOT] Boosting LearnOSM

Emir Hartato emir.hartato at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 09:05:26 UTC 2014

Hi I also happy to switch with Transifex.

Anyway, about restructuring the content, it's been a while since we talk
about it here: https://github.com/hotosm/learnosm/issues/110

and couple months ago, OSM-Id and OSM-Ph proposed the new structure of the
content as a part of LearnOSM doc sprinting (it's not really new though,
it's basically re-arranging the available material)
https://hackpad.com/Content-structure-4SqM9KImfim

Cheers

Kind regards,