[HOT] Boosting LearnOSM

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 17:38:13 UTC 2014

Hi, all:

I was thinking that we could use this discussion to try the Loomio
platform for decision making and see how it works and if we see it
suitable for other discussions in HOT.

I've just opened a HOT Loomio group and a LearnOSM discussion open to
everyone [1]
Using Loomio seems really easy. You discuss in the left panel and make
proposals in the right one, for people to vote with comments. There is
a video that tells about the whole thing [2].

I left a message in the discussion and a proposal, to show it better.

Of course, to give it a try, we should leave the email and go all to
the Loomio discussion and leave the messages and proposals there. Are
you interested?

Cheers,

Rafael.

[1]: https://www.loomio.org/d/Pus1DF4p/boosting-learnosm