[HOT] Transifex translation service for HOT projects

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Fri May 2 17:48:32 UTC 2014

This is good.
As for it not being open source, neither is Github - and we do use Google's
services quite a lot too.. (Hopefully less over time but that's another
topic.)
More importantly I've found it to be very nice, easy to learn and use. I
haven't used many translation tools but I've tried a few and have found
Transifex to have been the nicest from my (translator) point of view.
Have you talked with Yohan (ybon) about this? He uses Transifex for umap
translations.

Cheers,
-Jaakko

--