[HOT] proof reading & checking new section of LearnOSM

Nick Allen nick.allen.54 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 22:34:06 UTC 2014

Hi,

Could a few willing volunteers please proof read the new section of
http://learnosm.org/en/ relating to the Tasking Manager. Direct link for
just that section is http://learnosm.org/en/coordination/tasking-manager/

There are various headings within the guide, so if you need to send a
message to someone & you want them to look at a particular section,
perhaps how to include a link to a particular square, you can send a
link for just that section;
http://learnosm.org/en/coordination/tasking-manager/#referring-to-a-particular-square-when-sending-an-email

It is now published on the website, but it needs proof reading, and
possibly amending in other ways, and I would be grateful if some of you
could take the time to do this.

Jeff Haack (cc'd on this message) deserves a medal for putting up with
my attempts to break the system, and for giving me help & guidance.

When you find something that needs amending, you have options on how to
fix it, but I will be monitoring the issues list on github
https://github.com/hotosm/learnosm and if any updates are listed there I
will attempt to update them myself.

Regards
--

Nick

Volunteer 'Tallguy' for
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Tallguy

Treasurer, website & Bonus Ball admin for
http://www.6thswanleyscouts.org.uk/ (treasurer at 6thswanleyscouts.org.uk
<mailto:treasurer at 6thswanleyscouts.org.uk>)