[HOT] UAV questions

Frederic Moine frmoine at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 05:49:47 UTC 2014

Thanks Claire,

I am in touch with them, trying to include that into our workflow and
thematic we are working on in Haiti:

Since 2012 :   Trying to create an OSM Team during the disaster risk
(UAV and mapping) - We improved our case study we have done after the
SANDY Storm, co development with IOM. In Nov 2014 we are reviewing the
methodology as now IOM gis an some osm contributor are involved in flood
assessment in North of Haiti. October 2014 we used to work also with
international and national agronomist and hydrologist to make some 2d
hydro simulation with UAV and field work.

Since 2013: UAV and mapping party we are still trying to develop this
concept. That why I asked Drone Adventure to come during the cap103
project in north of port au prince. But no logistic was provided by Hot
and usaid so at the end IOM provided the logistic. But the mission was
organized by me and COSMHA.

End of 2014:   We are trying to work more on cultural heritage project
with drone and OSM. And in Canaan north of port au prince.

For that we have new local partner, for the donor as we are not making
some communication even if people talk always about Haiti in the
workshop.  And when COSMHA will be ready to communicate they will do it,
for the moment they are still building the community.

Let see of far we can go step by step,  all the best FredM