[HOT] proof reading & checking new section of LearnOSM

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 5 02:30:21 UTC 2014

Hi Nick

I did not read in detail, but th presentation looks in general ok. It is also interesting to be able to link to individual chapters.

For the images to better support the text, I suggest to revise the text font and squares size. Arrows pointing to some elements could also be used. For actions like selecting a square, it would help to have a visual efffect that suggest that the mouse is clicked over a square to select it.

 Pierre