[HOT] Trees

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 01:49:12 UTC 2014

Trust me on this but I don't think these particular ones are.  It's in one
of the more built up areas and some trees have been mapped but less than a
fifth of the trees in the tile have been mapped and the ones that have been
seem fairly random.

Looking at the other items mapped I suspect they prefer to map water and
trees.

Cheerio John