[HOT] UAV questions

Claire Halleux claire.halleux at hotosm.org
Tue Nov 18 01:48:26 UTC 2014

Hi Fred,

Regarding 3D-printed UAV spare parts, it seems that the FlyLab[1] does that
kind of things (cf this article[2]). I guess you could contact them to
check which resources they have for the UAV types used in Haiti.
Cheers

[1] http://v2.lapaillasse.org/?lp_project=flylab
]2]
http://rue89.nouvelobs.com/2014/11/15/drones-gps-compteurs-geiger-les-ecolos-font-techno-256031