[HOT] why is the imagery I see going gray?

Daniel Joseph dan.b.joseph at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 08:04:51 UTC 2014

Hi Ray,
When editing and zooming in that area, the Bing imagery at the higher zoom
level is switching to a different acquisition date/time and the imagery for
higher zoom levels has cloud cover (the gray obscuring the screen). If you
pan NE to around 12.34869/-9.10189 you'll start to get out of it. I don't
have any suggestion on how to work around this for the obscured area (but
maybe someone else does). Sometimes other imagery will work (i.e. Mapbox
Satellite) but that doesn't seem to be the case here.
-Dan