[HOT] Mapping Africa's National Parks, Game Reserves & Nature Reserves

Sander Deryckere sanderd17 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 12:55:42 UTC 2014

The project is only in the planning phase. The current aim is to gather as
many info on the national parks as possible.

Anyone can edit the wiki to add extra info to that wikiproject page (you
just need to make a wiki account).

Then, after there's enough info on the completeness and the available
resources, decisions can be made on how to split up the task for mapping.

Regards,
Sander