[HOT] Mapping Africa's National Parks, Game Reserves & Nature Reserves

Sander Deryckere sanderd17 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 14:38:16 UTC 2014

Protected planet is crowd-sourced and uses Google Maps as a background. So
even if the UN grants us all rights, there's no way we can use it because
it's indirectly derived from Google data.

But we don't need that, there are open datasets with boundaries enough. And
apart from the boundaries, we just need to map what's on the ground (or
visible from the sky).

Regards,
Sander