[HOT] Mapping Africa's National Parks, Game Reserves and Nature Reserves

John White jwpwhite at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 19:57:27 UTC 2014

Thanks Eric, having the official boundaries mapped is a great start. Would you be able to add the Madagascan reserves to the wiki page: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_African_National_Parks_and_Reserves

Once we have defined most of the reserves, we can make a start on coordinating the mapping on features such as roads, buildings, POI's, rivers etc.

Regards
John White