[HOT] #MapLesotho Rural Task ~46% done. Need help to reach 50%.

Colin Broderick rustybroderick at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 19:57:07 UTC 2014

Howdy Folks - We are looking for a bit of support this weekend for
MapLesotho. Currently we have 46% of the rural mapping task completed.

Given the recent political situation in Lesotho and the announcement of
early elections for February 2015 there is a renewed imperative to get the
OSM map filled in for Lesotho. See -
http://www.bigstory.ap.org/article/a8c89129a7ac40f68044baab1bf487fc/lesotho-hold-early-elections-2015

If anyone has any spare time this weekend we would love some help in
getting the rural task to 50% complete? In essence that means we need to do
another 60 tiles to achieve this. See for yourself at Task 599 -
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/599

If you're unable to complete a tile or two maybe you could spread the word
by tweeting the following: *#MapLeostho needs your help to reach our goal
of 50% complete by Monday of our @hotosm #task599 - http://bit.ly/1yEBzvT
<http://bit.ly/1yEBzvT>*

Thanks in advance.

Colin