[HOT] OSM humanitarian layer as an ArcGIS basemap?

Allison Hoff ahoff at emich.edu
Mon Oct 20 03:19:44 UTC 2014

Thank you for the information in this thread. I have learned a lot. Here is
an pdf article that is related to the discussion topic

OSM Data Usage in Esri’s ArcGIS Online Basemaps
<http://downloads.esri.com/esri_content_doc/basemaps/OSM-Data-Usage-in-ArcGIS-Online-Basemaps-Mapping-Matrix.pdf>Article
updated October 2014
<http://downloads.esri.com/esri_content_doc/basemaps/OSM-Data-Usage-in-ArcGIS-Online-Basemaps-Mapping-Matrix.pdf>
http://downloads.esri.com/esri_content_doc/basemaps/OSM-Data-Usage-in-ArcGIS-Online-Basemaps-Mapping-Matrix.pdf

"Overview
Esri is expanding coverage and content in its publically available basemap
services hosted on ArcGIS
Online ... "