[HOT] Peace Corps ramping up our contributions

Sander Deryckere sanderd17 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 21:04:39 UTC 2014

> Looking at it in the data view (or downloading the tile into josm) reveals
> quite a mess with weird tracing and tagging. I've seen similar (albeit on a
> much smaller scale) tagging on the other task. There I've just fixed it and
> notified the user. Having the same weird stuff here suggests a kind of
> training fail to me. Maybe you want to check up on the people on your side
> and the training material to find out where there's something fishy going
> on.
>
> I've not touched this for now, but would I start on this, I'd probably
> just erase all (or most of it) and start from scratch.

There are indeed many strange tracings. Wrong outlines (much bigger than
the actual building and non-straight corners), but also wrong tagging s.a.
no tags, or only area=yes.

Basically all area tracings have problems and it would be easier to just
delete and redo them. The roads more or less have a correct outline, though
some are still untagged.

I now invalidated the tile, but did not touch the data yet.

Regards,
Sander