[HOT] Peace Corps ramping up our contributions

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat Oct 4 21:04:19 UTC 2014

Hi David,

about http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/669#task/50

Yes a lot of confusion therer. First the Landuse, we do an ouline around all the residential area, not for every single house. And sometimes simply area=yes. I also see a house outlined with the tag residential=yes.
Way 192437514 can be better aligned by zooming-in enough to assure to see more detail.
When you see paths going in all directions in the field, without any house, I dont think that it is significant to trace all this. It simply add some confusion to the map.

You could first try to give instructions to this contributor and see if he is ready to correct. Otherwise, yes simply erase all the polygons, keeping only highways.

Our support team contributors that take care of validation can support you for more precis instructions.

Pierre