[HOT] Mapping Africa's National Parks, Game Reserves and Nature Reserves

John White jwpwhite at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 18:51:54 UTC 2014

Thanks Eric
I think we should be focusing on all protected areas but possibly first
focus on the areas that tourists can visit as they will be the ones that
benefit the surrounding communities the most.
I will add a 'reserve classification' column to the wiki page so that we
can distinguish between the various classes you referred to. We can then
investigate how best to prioritise the mapping effort based on each
reserves classification.

Regards
John

--