[HOT] Mapping Africa's National Parks, Game Reserves and Nature Reserves

Eric Sibert courrier at eric.sibert.fr
Tue Oct 7 09:34:22 UTC 2014

> I think we should be focusing on all protected areas but possibly first
> focus on the areas that tourists can visit as they will be the ones that
> benefit the surrounding communities the most.

Indeed, some boundaries are not documented so I have to open it in
JOSM to discover that they are part of an other area. Then I may have
to merge or establish a multipolygon. So I will have to review all
protected area. Finally, I would have better time to add all to the
wiki.

OR

May be use MNP website to get the listing for the wiki and do the
review later.

http://www.parcs-madagascar.com/fiche-aire-protegee.php?Ap=13 (left panel)

Eric