[HOT] Interested in applying for opw

Kate Chapman kate.chapman at hotosm.org
Mon Oct 6 00:44:50 UTC 2014

Hi Tessy,

Nice to meet you. A good first start would be to try to get the Tasking
Manager working locally for you. The github repository is here(1). There
are quite a few feature requests and issues available there as well(2).

One possible initial first feature would be to add "share this"  buttons to
each project page(3). Improving the home page itself could potentially
involve creating categories as is mentioned in this thread(4).

Best,

-Kate

(1) https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2
(2) https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues
(3) https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues/356
(4) https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/hot/2014-September/005942.html

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 12:50 AM, tessy joseph <tessyjoseph1992 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all
>  I am Tessy.I would like to apply for opw.I am interested in working with
> project Improve the Hot Task manager Home Page.I would like to get some
> suggestions on potential contributions
> Regards
> Tessy

Kate Chapman